Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few of our most commonly asked questions. If you don’t see your question addressed below, please reach out to our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You can reach us at 800-328-8488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping InformationWe are working hard to deliver items in a timely manner. We’ve implemented special procedures as we work to keep our teams – and you – safe. With that, processing time is currently 2-4 business days. We appreciate your patience during these extraordinary times and truly value your business.
Who do you use for shipping?
We ship UPS ground for our US orders. We encourage you to sign up for UPS MyChoice. There are two UPS MyChoice account levels, one of which is free. From your UPS MyChoice account you can choose where, when, and how you receive your packages. Do you want UPS to leave your box in the third bush on the right, behind the red tulips? You can tell them this in your account preferences!
How long does it take my order to ship?
Once an order has been fulfilled UPS will deliver your item within 3-7 business days. At this time we do not offer expedited shipping.
Where will my order ship from?
We have two distribution centers, one in California and one in South Carolina. Your order will fulfill from the closest distribution center to you that has the item you ordered.
I didn't receive all of my items. Are they coming in a later shipment?
As we have two distribution centers, it is likely that your other items are on their way. There is a small chance that the missing item(s) you ordered are out of stock. Please contact customer service at email@example.com for assistance with additional questions.
I entered the wrong shipping address. Can you update it?
Once an order has been placed we are unable to cancel or modify it in anyway.
Do you ship to APO addresses?
We use UPS ground as our shipping facilitator and unfortunately they do not deliver to APO addresses at this time.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
We use UPS ground as our shipping facilitator and unfortunately they do not deliver to PO Box addresses at this time.
Returns: Due to COVID-19 concerns, PEARL iZUMi reserves the right to refuse any items deemed to be in an unsanitary or unsafe condition. Additionally, due to increased volume and the impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing delays in return processing.
- Final Sale Items are not eligible for return
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with the original tags attached, up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund.Please return item(s) in the original packaging.
- Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: A return shipping charge of $6.00 will be deducted from your refund.
- The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer,a local office supply store or library may be able to assist in printing.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted for products purchased directly through www.pearlizumi.com.If you purchased from a retail partner or another source, then they must arrange your return or exchange.
Additionally, due to increased volume and the impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing delays in exchange processing.
- Final sale items are not eligible for an exchange.
- If the exchanged item is no longer available the original card used to purchase will be automatically refunded for the order (excludes shipping).
- RETURNING AN EXCHANGED ITEM: While our automated system only allows for an item to be returned or exchanged one time, we are happy to help set up a return for this item. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "EXCHANGE RETURN" and our customer support team will be happy to assist.
- New and unused merchandise may be exchanged for the same item, in a new color or size, with the original tags attached.
- New items will ship once returned items have been received and processed.
- Due to COVID-19, we will return any product that appears to be worn. We reserve the right to refuse any items deemed to be in an unsanitary or unsafe condition.
- Exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please return item(s) in the original packaging.
- The online exchange process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have access to a printer, please visit your local UPS store.
New and unused merchandise may be returned with the original tags attached up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling. Our full return policy can be found here.
The return form says I need to include my packing slip, but I can't find it.
Our packing slips are either in a plastic envelope on the outside of the box, or under the shipping label. If yours was under the shipping label and you cut it in half, please submit the part with your order number and item. If you have thrown away your packing list please print a copy of your order confirmation email and include that with your return.
I cut the hang tags off the garment, can I still return it?
If you have only removed the hang tags, then yes, you can still return the new and unused item. However, you will need to include the hangtags with your return so we can reattach them at the warehouse. Unfortunately, if you have also removed the sewn in white product care tags, we will be unable to accept the return.
I need to return something, but my credit card number has changed since I made my order, can I still get my refund?
If you received a new credit card number from the same issuing bank, it will not be a problem to refund your credit card. Just like all pending payment transactions carry forward onto your new card, so will your refunds.
However, if you closed the account with that issuing bank and opened a new credit card with a different bank, please contact us at email@example.com before sending back your return.
I received my return email confirmation, but I don't see my refund on my statement. Are you sure it went through?
Most banks take 3-6 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your available balance. While 3-6 business days is standard, some banks can take much longer. If you use multiple cards for your online transactions, please be sure you are checking the correct account. If you used PayPal to checkout, your refund will go back to your PayPal account. You then have the option to use that amount for any future payment via PayPal or you may transfer it to your bank account.
PEARLiZUMi.com and Factory Store 60-Day Fit Guarantee
What does the 60-day fit guarantee cover?
If you are dissatisfied with the fit of your new PEARL iZUMi gear, regardless of usage, the product may be refunded within 60 days of purchase at PEARLiZUMi.com or in a PEARL iZUMi factory store. Items will be refunded not exchanged. FINAL SALE items are not eligible for the 60 Day Fit.
Is my FINAL SALE item eligible for the 60 Day Fit Guarantee?
60 Day Fit Guarantee does not cover FINAL SALE items for a return or exchange.
What does PEARL iZUMi do with my worn product once I've returned it via the 60-Day fit guarantee?
We work with The Renewal Workshop to give your gear a new life either through repair, thorough cleaning and reselling. To learn more, visit https://renewalworkshop.com/pages/pearl-izumi.
Does my PEARLiZUMi.com purchase qualify for a 60-day fit guarantee?
To qualify, you must present the original PEARLiZUMi.com order number and mail the product back to PEARL iZUMi. FINAL SALE items are not eligible for a 60 day fit guarantee. Refunds will be credited to the payment form used to make the original purchase. You have 60 days from the date of purchase to utilize the 60-Day Fit Guarantee.
What is the process to file a PEARLiZUMi.com 60-day fit guarantee?
**In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, PEARL iZUMi reserves the right to refuse and return any item deemed unsafe by the warehouse staff.**
- 60-Day Fit Guarantee claims must be postmarked within 60 days of original purchase on PEARLiZUMi.com.
- Complete this form. You must include your original PEARLiZUMi.com order number, name, address, email address, phone number and reason for claim return. (Please note, we cannot accept claims for products purchased outside of PEARLiZUMi.com.)
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available.
- Address your package to: PEARL iZUMi 60-Day Fit Guarantee, 1 Holland Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. Please note: PEARL iZUMi does not provide shipping/return labels for 60-Day Fit Guarantee. You are responsible for shipping costs at the carrier of your choice.
- Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. PEARL iZUMi is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
How long should I expect for my PEARLiZUMi.com 60-day fit guarantee refund to process?
Email notification is sent upon receiving your return, please allow 10-14 business days for the credit to be reflected on your original form of payment after you receive your email notification.
Does my PEARL iZUMi factory store purchase quality for a 60-day fit guarantee and how do I file for the guarantee?
To qualify, you must present your original receipt in-person at a PEARL iZUMi factory store. The 60-Day Fit Guarantee can only be initiated at a factory store for purchases made at a factory store, where it may be exchanged for the correct size, applied towards the purchase of a different item, or even returned for a refund. You have 60 days from the date of purchase to utilize the 60-Day Fit Guarantee.
What if I purchased my product outside of PEARLiZUMi.com or a PEARL iZUMi factory store?
Please contact the authorized retailer you purchased the item from.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Warranty Claims can take up to 30 days to be processed. Please note we cannot make any claims via email.
Does my product qualify for the limited lifetime warranty?
- PEARL iZUMi® brand product purchased from PEARL iZUMi® or an authorized dealer is fully warranted to the original owner against factory defects in materials and workmanship.
- If a product fails due to a manufacturing or materials defect, then PEARL iZUMi®, at its option, will replace with a like product, or repair it to restore the original function without charge.
- This limited warranty does not include product failures resulting from accidents, misuse, improper care, chlorinated pools, modifications or normal wear and tear.
- Any alteration of PEARL iZUMi® brand products will void warranty coverage.
- This warranty supersedes all previous warranties.
How do I start a warranty claim?
- Claim form must be filled out entirely and included with the item in the package to the warranty department.( If it is a pair both items need to be sent).
- For an item to be considered for warranty replacement or repair, it must be shipped to our warranty for physical review. We cannot make any claims via email.
- PEARL iZUMi does not provide shipping/return labels for Warranty Claims. You are responsible for shipping costs at the carrier of your choice. PEARL iZUMi is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If the item you have sent cannot be repaired or replaced with the same model, store credit for the original value of the item will be issued.
- Replacements are dependent on available inventory.
- Claim will be denied for items that show normal wear and tear, crash damage, or general damage from misuse.
PEARL iZUMi- SNAB
Attn: WARRANTY DEPT.
1 Hollan Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Do I need to pay to ship the item in for inspection?
Yes, our warranty department has to physically inspect the item in order to process the claim. ANY ITEMS SUBMITTED FOR WARRANTY THAT ARE NOT CLEAN OR ARE OTHERWISE DEEMED TO BE UNSANITARY WILL BE RETURNED.
Do you process warranty claims from outside of the United States
We cannot accept warranty claims from outside of the United States.
What does the PEARLiZUMi.com and PEARL iZUMi Factory Store Replacement Program cover?
It’s not fun, but crashes happen - on the road, on the trail, riding to work. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back. PEARLiZUMi.com is happy to offer you 30% off of a new replacement product when you endo and wreck your PEARL iZUMi gear. Sorry, normal wear and tear does not qualify here.
What product does the crash replacement program apply to?
Any PEARL iZUMi gear that’s been severely damaged in a crash. It’s that simple. Please note, normal wear and tear does not qualify here.
How do I file a crash replacement claim on PEARLiZUMi.com?
To make a claim, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Crash Replacement. Then include the following:
Quantity of PEARL iZUMi items wrecked
Any details you deem relevant
A photo which shows the damage to your PEARL iZUMi apparel not of your crash. Your photos will not be used or published without your express permission.
Once received, a Customer Service representative will reach out, and encourage you to get back on your bike with a 30% off MSRP 1-time use discount code. The code will be valid for a one time purchase and redeemable at PEARLiZUMi.com.
What are the details of the PEARLiZUMi.com Discount?
Your discount code for 30% off MSRP on PEARLiZUMi.com. It is only valid for purchases on PEARLiZUMi.com. Your discount is good for one-time purchase. The Crash Replacement discount is not redeemable for clearance items and cannot be combined with any other promotions or other offers including clearance products and Pro program discounts.
How do I file a claim at a PEARL iZUMi Factory store?
Simply bring your wrecked gear into a PEARL iZUMi factory store. We’ll listen to your story and encourage to get back on your bike with a 30% off a single item (or the number of PEARL iZUMi items you wrecked) factory store coupon and wish you safe travels on your next ride.
Where can I find a store that carries PEARL iZUMi?
Please refer to our retailer locator to find an authorized PEARL iZUMi retailer near you. I’ve heard you have Factory Stores, is there one near me? We have stores located throughout the county. Please visit our Factory Store map to see if there is one near you.
Payment and Checkout Errors
I am getting an address error while checking out
All billing addresses must be in the US.The billing address you enter must match the address your bank has on file; we send this information to your bank for verification, and we cannot override their response if it does not match. If you feel you are entering your address correctly, please call the 1-800 number on the back of your card, ask for either the Fraud or Authorizations Department and have them verify what your address is on file. If you have more than one address on file (most common with PO Boxes and after moving to a new home) one of those addresses will likely need to be deleted from the bank’s system. Please use the exact address they provide for your billing address.
I see a charge on my credit card, but didn't get an order confirmation
Please email us at email@example.com and we can provide your order number for you.
I would like to use a Visa, AMEX, Mastercard gift card, but the site will not accept it
We are currently unable to accept gift cards as a form of payment on PEARLiZUMi.com at this time.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we do not ship to international addresses. Our site does not accept international cards and we are unable to accommodate each country’s customs and duties requirements.
What about Canada?
We do ship to Canada and orders can be placed on the following website (https://www.pearlizumi.com/CA/en_CA/?clear=true).
I'm really fast, will you sponsor me?
We accept sponsorship applications between September 1st and October 31st for the upcoming year. Proposals must be received in writing at our physical address in order to be considered, no phone calls or emails will be accepted. Full details on how to apply for the program can be found here.
Hey, can you send me a sticker?
Of course! Please send us an envelope with your address on it to the address below, and we will ship you some stickers.
Attn: Marketing Coordinator/Sticker Request
101 S Taylor Ave
Louisville, CO 80027
Can I get a printed catalog?
We are an environmentally conscious company and try to limit paper consumption. We do not print a consumer catalog; however our current products can be seen online at www.pearlizumi.com. The website is constantly changing, please check back frequently for the latest updates.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all other questions.